Saturday, November 5, 2011

Introduction

There are so many couponing and frugal spending blogs out there that it became overwhelming for me.  I'd find one I liked, and then they would change it, or spend too much time posting about deals that weren't relevant for me.  I'd spot something when I was at work, then when I got home to try to use it, I wouldn't be able to remember which site I found it from.  And since many of these sites post constantly throughout the day I'd be searching through dozens of posts that weren't relevant to my interests just in the hopes of finding something I could use.  That's why I decided to create this site - to provide deals and coupons as well as tips and tricks to girls my own age, and especially those in my local area.  While I'll post about national deals available for everyone, I'm also going to post deals that are especially applicable to the Hampton Roads area of Virginia.  I hope you'll check back often and find something of use to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment